Chimney Fire in Rockfish first due
March 5th, 2013 - At 8:00am Wintergreen Fire & Rescue, Rockfish Fire and the 151 Crew were dispatched to a Chimney Fire on Lobbans Lane.
Upon arrival, there was smoke showing from the sides of the chimney thru cracks in the flue; but no smoke inside the house. With assistance of Volunteer John Harrington, Firefighter Brad Moser worked from the top, while additional resources worked inside. Once on the roof, Wintergreen observed a cracked flue, and proceeded to clear the clogged chimney pipe.
Units on scene included Engine 1, Rockfish Engine 50, and 151 Crew (Wintergreen 175).